Wednesday 13 March 2013


Weetbix TRYathlon - Here we come


Today we had our final training session. Great to see so many there. I reckon they are ready to roll on the big day.

They day starts REAL early and athletes need to be processed, sorted, and have bikes in transition by 8:15am - after that they won't let you in.

I am trying to arrange a space for us. Once I know I will let you know. Please check the Sports blog to find out any more information.

On the day: I will be there cheering on everyone. Hopefully we will have a space for a gazebo and my bike pump.

Please remember that athletes can't get their bikes out of transition until ALL races are completed - at 12:30ish.  We are entitled to a SCHOOL PHOTO which we will get after prizegiving - so at around 1:00pm. Hopefully we can all get together for this.

Below is a link to the Weebix TRYathlon site with information about RACE DAY at Pioneer. Please read carefully and remember to bring ALL the stuff in their RACE KITS.


No comments:

Post a Comment